ABOUT THE NZRC
The New Zealand Rally Championship is this country’s premier nationwide rally championship. It attracts New Zealand’s best drivers to compete in numerous categories for the prestigious MotorSport New Zealand-sanctioned rally championship titles. In 2017, there are six NZRC rounds, each with a unique character reflecting the diverse regions – from Northland to Otago.
NEWS & MEDIA
- Paddon’s Rally, Hawkeswood’s title November 27, 2017
- Paddon leads after opening day as Bligh claims Gull Rally Challenge November 26, 2017
- One driver will take the ultimate reward in New Zealand rallying! November 22, 2017
- Thrilling NZRC finale expected at Rally New Zealand November 22, 2017
- Victory for Hunt at Waitomo lines up three-way title fight! October 16, 2017