ABOUT THE NZRC
The New Zealand Rally Championship is this country’s premier nationwide rally championship. It attracts New Zealand’s best drivers to compete in numerous categories for the prestigious MotorSport New Zealand-sanctioned rally championship titles. In 2017, there are six NZRC rounds, each with a unique character reflecting the diverse regions – from Northland to Otago.
NEWS & MEDIA
- Fire and Ice look for Turner in NZRC return August 15, 2018
- Graves holds narrow lead in fierce co-driver battle August 13, 2018
- Gilmour relishing the tight stuff in battle for second August 11, 2018
- What is Gull Force Pro fuel? August 10, 2018
- Summerfield finally getting to a sweet spot with new car August 7, 2018