The South Canterbury Rally will feature the regions gravel public roads including some of the infamous old stages from the years gone by. With over 200km in one day, this event is going to test teams speed and endurance.
ABOUT THE NZRC
The New Zealand Rally Championship is this country’s premier nationwide rally championship. It attracts New Zealand’s best drivers to compete in numerous categories for the prestigious MotorSport New Zealand-sanctioned rally championship titles. In 2019, there are six NZRC rounds, each with a unique character reflecting the diverse regions – from Northland to Otago.
NEWS & MEDIA
- Alexander finally crowned champion November 8, 2019
- Stunning result for Jensen a sign of things to come? October 24, 2019
- From the Service Park – Rally Waitomo October 21, 2019
- Maiden win for Horan as Van Klink, Adams win titles October 20, 2019
- Learning curve season valuable for Shapley October 18, 2019