ABOUT THE NZRC
The New Zealand Rally Championship is this country’s premier nationwide rally championship. It attracts New Zealand’s best drivers to compete in numerous categories for the prestigious MotorSport New Zealand-sanctioned rally championship titles. In 2017, there are six NZRC rounds, each with a unique character reflecting the diverse regions – from Northland to Otago.
NEWS & MEDIA
- Hyundai New Zealand announced as naming rights sponsor for Coromandel and Raglan Rallies July 19, 2018
- Rally New Zealand announces Co-driver Academy participants for 2018 July 10, 2018
- Three rallies, three cars and three top finishes for Quinn July 6, 2018
- Featherstone takes a break to consider options July 4, 2018
- Stokes nearly gave it away before South Canterbury success July 3, 2018