ABOUT THE NZRC
The New Zealand Rally Championship is this country’s premier nationwide rally championship. It attracts New Zealand’s best drivers to compete in numerous categories for the prestigious MotorSport New Zealand-sanctioned rally championship titles. In 2017, there are six NZRC rounds, each with a unique character reflecting the diverse regions – from Northland to Otago.
NEWS & MEDIA
- Victory for Hunt at Waitomo lines up three-way title fight! October 16, 2017
- Capacity field to tackle Waitomo Rally October 6, 2017
- Reeves triumphs at chaotic Coromandel rally September 5, 2017
- Trans-Tasman battle heads record NZRC field at Coromandel August 21, 2017
- New challenge awaits at Rally Waitomo July 19, 2017