ABOUT THE NZRC
The New Zealand Rally Championship is this country’s premier nationwide rally championship. It attracts New Zealand’s best drivers to compete in numerous categories for the prestigious MotorSport New Zealand-sanctioned rally championship titles. In 2017, there are six NZRC rounds, each with a unique character reflecting the diverse regions – from Northland to Otago.
NEWS & MEDIA
- NZRC investigating new media options for 2019 September 25, 2018
- Otago Rally recognised as most popular event September 24, 2018
- Van Klink’s Mazda, Turner’s Audi the pick of the field September 21, 2018
- Six the right number of events for NZRC September 20, 2018
- Hunt tipped as best while Blackberry, Galbraith most under-rated drivers September 19, 2018