ABOUT THE NZRC
The New Zealand Rally Championship is this country’s premier nationwide rally championship. It attracts New Zealand’s best drivers to compete in numerous categories for the prestigious MotorSport New Zealand-sanctioned rally championship titles. In 2019, there are six NZRC rounds, each with a unique character reflecting the diverse regions – from Northland to Otago.
NEWS & MEDIA
- What’s new with the NZRC in 2019? January 10, 2019
- Merry Christmas From The Service Park December 20, 2018
- Long standing volunteers recognised for massive contribution October 26, 2018
- Paddon won’t return to defend title in 2019 October 18, 2018
- News & Gossip from the NZRC Service Park October 15, 2018