ABOUT THE NZRC
The New Zealand Rally Championship is this country’s premier nationwide rally championship. It attracts New Zealand’s best drivers to compete in numerous categories for the prestigious MotorSport New Zealand-sanctioned rally championship titles. In 2017, there are six NZRC rounds, each with a unique character reflecting the diverse regions – from Northland to Otago.
NEWS & MEDIA
- Silcock on top of fierce 2WD classic battle June 20, 2018
- Quinn secures car for Stadium Finance Rally South Canterbury June 20, 2018
- Step up for Thomson and Hudson in 2019 June 19, 2018
- Van Klink still aiming for Rally Australia June 16, 2018
- Class change for Daniel Alexander June 15, 2018