ABOUT THE NZRC
The New Zealand Rally Championship is this country’s premier nationwide rally championship. It attracts New Zealand’s best drivers to compete in numerous categories for the prestigious MotorSport New Zealand-sanctioned rally championship titles. In 2019, there are six NZRC rounds, each with a unique character reflecting the diverse regions – from Northland to Otago.
NEWS & MEDIA
- Title could be decided in South Canterbury June 19, 2019
- Pittams aiming to bounce back from bad luck June 13, 2019
- Second hand rally tyres an eco and budget friendly choice June 12, 2019
- From the Service Park Canterbury June 4, 2019
- Hunt goes three from three with Canterbury win June 2, 2019