ABOUT THE NZRC
The New Zealand Rally Championship is this country’s premier nationwide rally championship. It attracts New Zealand’s best drivers to compete in numerous categories for the prestigious MotorSport New Zealand-sanctioned rally championship titles. In 2019, there are six NZRC rounds, each with a unique character reflecting the diverse regions – from Northland to Otago.
NEWS & MEDIA
- Marston makes big speed gains in 2019 May 23, 2019
- Rally New Zealand reflects on successful academies May 21, 2019
- Gray gives herself a shot at repeat outing May 11, 2019
- Siblings Stoked with bounce back win May 8, 2019
- From the Service Park Whangarei May 6, 2019