ABOUT THE NZRC
The New Zealand Rally Championship is this country’s premier nationwide rally championship. It attracts New Zealand’s best drivers to compete in numerous categories for the prestigious MotorSport New Zealand-sanctioned rally championship titles. In 2019, there are six NZRC rounds, each with a unique character reflecting the diverse regions – from Northland to Otago.
NEWS & MEDIA
- From the Service Park – Lockdown special May 11, 2020
- No 2020 New Zealand Rally Championship May 4, 2020
- NZRC’s Greatest – the top 25 drivers in history April 7, 2020
- Rally Otago | Virtual Rally by the Grey Roots Group April 6, 2020
- Youngsters announce themselves at hill climb March 10, 2020