ABOUT THE NZRC
The New Zealand Rally Championship is this country’s premier nationwide rally championship. It attracts New Zealand’s best drivers to compete in numerous categories for the prestigious MotorSport New Zealand-sanctioned rally championship titles. In 2017, there are six NZRC rounds, each with a unique character reflecting the diverse regions – from Northland to Otago.
NEWS & MEDIA
- Debut for Campbell’s Ford Fiesta AP4 May 21, 2018
- Gosling and Read to run Escort at Canterbury May 18, 2018
- Quinn aiming to be at Lone Star Rally Canterbury May 15, 2018
- Ross not going 4WD… just yet? May 9, 2018
- Suzuki driver Amy Keighley | Hella Moment of the Rally May 8, 2018