ABOUT THE NZRC
The New Zealand Rally Championship is this country’s premier nationwide rally championship. It attracts New Zealand’s best drivers to compete in numerous categories for the prestigious MotorSport New Zealand-sanctioned rally championship titles. In 2019, there are six NZRC rounds, each with a unique character reflecting the diverse regions – from Northland to Otago.
NEWS & MEDIA
- Stokes to step up to the big time in 2020 July 5, 2019
- Haggerty thankful for safety features July 2, 2019
- From the Service Park – South Canterbury June 24, 2019
- Puncture can’t prevent Hunt’s dominance June 22, 2019
- Jones to take tactical approach at South Canterbury June 22, 2019