The New Zealand Rally Championshipis this country’ s premier nationwide rally championship and, as such, attracts New Zealand’s best drivers to compete in numerous categories for the prestigious MotorSport New Zealand-sanctioned rally championship titles.
Below are the championship articles / portfolio and any amendments:
2019 NZ Rally Championship Portfolio | download (added 19/12/18 @ 1545pm)
- RC-19-A001 | Oil additives & Fuel Sampling Couplings | download (added 20/03/2019)
- RC-19-A002 | NZRC Sponsor – A5 | download (added 20/03/2019)
- RC-19-A003 | Event Winners & HELLA Safety Daylights | download (added 08/04/2019)
- RC-19-A004 | Cat5c Rule clarifications | download (added 21 June 2019)
- RC-19-A005 | Cat5c – rescinded of RC-19-A004 due to being a substantial change to technical compliance after the Championship had started | download (added 15 July 2019)
- 2019 NZ Rally Championship Registration Form | download (added 20/12/18) Word version available upon request.
- Hella Safety Daylights Order form for Category ONE cars in the NZRC | download
2019 Rising Stars 2WD Challenge – Regulations and Technical Eligibility
2019 Stadium Finance Group A RallyChallenge – Technical Eligibility
Refer to the 2019 NZRC portfolio above.
Motorsport NZ | NZRC Vehicle Eligibility Information Update (Part 2)
The Rally Commission have reviewed the data collected from the 2017 NZRC Cat1 competition and following consultation with competitors and promotors, having due regard to the policy of advising competitors both current and potential of any significant change to the vehicle eligibility for the NZ Rally Championship, the NZ Rally commission issues the attached update to the eligibility for the NZRC for 2019 and 2020.
Motor Sport NZ will continue to monitor the relative performance of the rally fleet and will, where necessary, make parity adjustments on an annual basis using the power to weight criteria as appropriate to ensure a close and exciting competition. Please find attached two documents that provide detailed information.
Should you have any questions, then please contact David Loughlin, Chairman, MNZ Rally Commission on mob 021 917 866 or email email@example.com