The South Canterbury Rally will feature the regions gravel public roads including some of the infamous old stages from the years gone by. With over 200km in one day, this event is going to test teams speed and endurance.
ABOUT THE NZRC
The New Zealand Rally Championship is this country’s premier nationwide rally championship. It attracts New Zealand’s best drivers to compete in numerous categories for the prestigious MotorSport New Zealand-sanctioned rally championship titles. In 2019, there are six NZRC rounds, each with a unique character reflecting the diverse regions – from Northland to Otago.
NEWS & MEDIA
- Star performers – our unsung heroes from Hawke’s Bay July 27, 2021
- From the Service Park – Rally Hawke’s Bay July 26, 2021
- Paddon seals fifth title in return to Hawke’s Bay July 24, 2021
- Rally stars descend on Hawke’s Bay for first stop in a decade July 23, 2021
- The championship equation at Hawke’s Bay July 20, 2021