ABOUT THE NZRC
The New Zealand Rally Championship is this country’s premier nationwide rally championship. It attracts New Zealand’s best drivers to compete in numerous categories for the prestigious MotorSport New Zealand-sanctioned rally championship titles. In 2019, there are six NZRC rounds, each with a unique character reflecting the diverse regions – from Northland to Otago.
NEWS & MEDIA
- Youngster Grant doing his bit for charity May 19, 2021
- Star performers – our unsung heroes from Whangarei May 18, 2021
- From the Service Park – International Rally of Whangarei May 17, 2021
- Late puncture can’t prevent Paddon win May 16, 2021
- Paddon opens up big lead amidst carnage May 15, 2021